Saturday, April 16, 2011

Charming } Nikki Sivils & Tim Holtz

Well it's finally the weekend!!! Hope you all have something fabulous planned :) I'm sharing a little "charming" project with you today :) I love the colors in the U R My Favorite line from Nikki Sivils....so I thought why not turn it into a charm bracelet!!! In order to do this I grabbed some Tim Holtz products to go along with it. Here is how it turned out.

So first I grabbed the fragments from Tim Holtz and cut the paper a little bigger then the fragment. I used glossy accents to adhere the paper to the fragment, let it dry, then used my blade to cut as close as possible. I put all the charms on the chain & toggle with jump rings all from Tim Holtz. So there you have it....my "charming" little project!! Thanks for stopping by, have a fabulous weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. I can NOT EVEN tell YOU how MUCH I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! You ROCK girl! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is sooooooo cool!!!!!!! love it

    ReplyDelete