Saturday, April 9, 2011

Junglegym Mania } Echo Park

Ok...so does it make me a bad mother that I have pictures from 9 years ago that I haven't scrapped?!?!?!? You see I think deep down I was saving these pictures for this Playground line from Echo Park :) I so love this line, such fun colors and cool designs.

Here is a close up of the lower right corner.


So what yummy stuff did I use...Echo Park Playground paper line & stickers, Xyron adhesive, Nikki Sivils burlap buttons (blue), Pink Paislee letters (red) ....all of which you can pick up at The Scrapbooking Studio!! Well thanks for stopping by and hope you have a fabulous weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. I totally have photos from 30 + years ago..... sooooo you are all good! LOL!! I loveeeeeeee this! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and loveeeeee the little banner in the corner! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete