Sunday, April 24, 2011

A grandfathers love is unconditional

Well the busy weekend is winding down and I hope you have all enjoyed some family time this weekend. We had a super busy fun family day on Saturday. We celebrated Tim's grandmas 90th birthday. I of course took tons of pictures, but I must confess this one is probably my favorite of the day. Marcos was so content being in papa Tim's arms. I think they were both so tired that had they been sitting on the couch they would have both been asleep.




I created this layout for a contest via Nikki Sivils newsletter. If you haven't signed up for that newsletter yet, stop by her blog and get signed up!! So what yummy lines did I use on this one??? I used Nikki's Summer line, Beatrice line, & the majority of the layout is using We Are Family. I also used my last burlap button...(so I must get more of those) I grabbed all of these lines at The Scrapbooking Studio (which you can order online ladies)!!! I added a little twine from The Twinery (Cappuccino) and some Kaiser Craft pearls (blue), put it all together with my Xyron adhesive and the layout was complete. I titled it "A grandfathers love is unconditional". I had the most fabulous relationship with my grandfather and miss him everyday...I can only hope that these two will have the same!!


Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a great day!!

4 comments:

  1. OMYGOSH!!! This TURNED out AMAZING!!! WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee it!!! WOW!! That photo is soooooo precious! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along! It;s so gorgeous!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO beautiful! (I just ordered some twine from The Twinery... can't wait to get it and play around!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is SOOOOO Cute!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete