Friday, September 16, 2011

A fun GDT spot with Nikki Sivils

WOOHOO!! Finally it's the day I get to share what I created this month as a GDT for Nikki Sivils. First of all I want to thank Nikki and the diva's for having me this month!! Well it's obviously no shock to you that I simply love her lines! They are so much fun to create with. So after CHA I had to pick which lines I wanted to create with. So I picked My Lil' Monster & You're A Hoot. I created a couple of mini albums of course, a layout and a card. I'm going to split this post into 2 days, since there are so many pictures.

Today i'm going to share with you the creations using My Lil' Monster line. Here is the fun layout with this line. I also had to use the burlap button that I simply love and the fun brads!



Here is the fun little mini album I created with this line. You all know I love mini's. I created little pockets for the tags here and there, did a little inking and popping up some of the cute images.


















So as you can see I had a blast with this line!! Can I tell you how much I LOVE the new die cut shapes also!! I also used the burlap buttons on this one (my favorite buttons), and added a little ribbon here and there. Make sure you stop by the blog today and say hi!!



Thanks for stopping by today, I will share my other creations tomorrow.

~Stacy

4 comments:

  1. Woooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooo!! So glad to see you with us this month!!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE your creations! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous projects and congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow on the details! Everywhere!!! I am amazed at your creations, so glad you were able to guest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE! So many beautiful things and details to see! I just got some 6"x6" papers from Nikki and cannot wait to play with them! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete