Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Play Date Cafe Challenge } PDCC #100

Woohoo.....it's time again for the new challenge this week at The Play Date Cafe. The colors are perfect together, and a big thank you to Lawn Fawn for letting the DT create with some of your fabulous goodies!! So how about the colors this week.......




A big thank you to the sponsor this week :)




For this challenge I created this fall card using the stamp set Judy's Bloom.


So ladies make sure you hop on over the The Play Date Cafe blog and get your entry in. Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creations.


~Stacy



11 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeeeee those colors! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...you rocked those colors. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful stamped card, Stacy...Love that swirly, floraly background and the fabulous punched border! Sweet sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. reminds me of the old spirographs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh it remind me of spirograph too! Am I dating myself...HA! Very fun card Stacy; love the floral background and pretty border punch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stacy, this is so pretty! I especially love the flourish in the circle die cut, with the pins behind it. Very classy touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Stacy so lovely to see your work up at the PDCC :) Love your take on the Autumn colours - almost has a spring like feel to them!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your intricate floral background. Beautiful card Stacy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your stamp images in these colors look FAB on that white background and I love your stick pins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful take on this week's color story! LOVE those color-coordinating pins!

    ReplyDelete