Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Say It With Letters + ScraPerfect= One rocking skull

Hey there everyone. Today i'm sharing my first project as a design team member of Say It With Letters. I added some of my ScraPerfect goodies and it created one rocking skull :) So I got this wooden skull in the mail, I put it on my desk next to some yummy Teresa Collins Haunted Hallows and looked at it for awhile.

I placed my ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever all across the skull then placed the paper down. I let it sit for a bit then sanded the edges. I thought to myself...umm...needs a little something else. I thought maybe some earings (brads)!! Since this is a wooden piece and the paper was already placed down I couldn't put the brads through the paper. I took the backing off the brads, used my Embellie Gellie to hold the brad while placing the best glue ever on the back, then stuck it down where I wanted it.




Ok so that part was done but it needed a little something else....a headband and a bow :) I used the Tim Holtz rosette for this one and some of the stickers.




Well there you have it....my funky Halloween decor. Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a fabulous day!
~Stacy

7 comments:

  1. Love this, Stacy! Esp. the "earrings" - lol!! It's one rockin' skull :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...Who'd thunk it...a headband on a skull! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This project is really fabulous! I love the banner headband!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one SUH-WEET Halloween project - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooooooooooooo AWESOME!! WOW WOW WOW!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun is this? You've taken something that could be scary and made it delightful! Love the headband and flower Stacy. I am so honored to be surrounded by so much talent on this design team! Now I have to look into the glue that you used...I'm always looking to improve.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete