Sunday, October 7, 2012

A Family Challenge} The Studio Challenges

Good morning everyone, i'm super excited to share a creation for fellow Teresa Collins design team member Amanda Jones for her site The Studio Challenge.

You can check out the challenge at Amanda's site HERE.

So for my family challenge I created an altered photo holder.  I LOVE the Vintage Finds line from Teresa Collins so that is the line I picked for my project. I used my fabulous Xyron 510 machine making the paper super easy to adhere to my wooden blocks.  Here is the project I came up with.


The top block of the project with the blessed bingo card is perfect to simply slip family photos in and out of making this a great way to display and family photos that you want.

Here are a couple of close up photos.  On the bottom block I used some of the Vintage Finds embellishments (ribbon, button, chipboard pieces)



Here is the close up of the top block. On the top block I used the washi tape, brad, and flowers.

I added some Prima swirls around both of the wooden blocks.  I of course inked everything, even the blocks, with distress ink (vintage photo).

Thanks so much to Amanda for having me hang out with you for this challenge.  Hope on over to The Studio Challenge and check out the inspiration for this week's challenge and don't forget to enter your take on the challenge.

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment