Friday, October 12, 2012

Teresa Collins & Xyron Team Up

Good morning everyone, today i'm going to share a couple of projects with you.  Two of my favorite teams teamed up this week Xyron & Teresa Collins, and let me tell you there have been some AMAZING projects from both teams!  I have to projects to share with you today.  Yesterday was my day to post on the Teresa Collins Design team blog so we will start with that project.


SORRY...the photos of this album have been removed do to publication! (updated 10-13)
I love mini albums and i'm always working on one at any given time.  I created this album to fill with photos of this past year of things my daughter has done.  The inside of this album is 11 pages (folded in half) making it 22 pages to decorate and fill.  Tell Your Story is such a pretty line and the embellies totally rock making it fun to decorate.  The two covers are chipboard covered with the pattern paper.  I ran the paper through the Xyron Creatopia making this a breeze to adhere.


A little close up photo for you to see the fun embellies better.




 


My project that I created for Xyron's blog post which is up today I used the Teresa Collins Christmas Cottage line.  I simply love this line, totally one of my favorite Christmas lines.



I altered a mason jar for this one.  I started by painting the bottom of the jar with Ranger snow cap paint, and the top part was Ranger Jenni Bowlin Stick Candy paint.  Once the jar was dry it was time to decorate.  I cut a piece of paper, ran it through my Xyron 510 and placed it on the front of the jar. I love the washi tape with this line so I placed a strip of that around the jar.  Next using my Creatopia with the Shapez insert I cut the ornament using the Sizzix Carved Ornament #2 and popped that on the front of the jar.  Tied some ribbon around the top of the jar with one of Teresa's star, added a brad and chipboard sticker and it was finished.  You can place a battery tealight inside to give it a fun glow.

Thanks for stopping by today, hope you have enjoyed this week's inspiration on both the Teresa Collins Design Team blog and Xyron's Design Team blog.


~Stacy

5 comments:

  1. I really love this jar! It is so, so pretty! Thanks for giving me even more ideas! And, your book is adorable - love all the bling on the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, I like the twine binding

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacy, what a GREAT job...who'd have thought to do this? So happy to have run into your work. Thank you for sharing your amazing creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stacy, what a GREAT job...who'd have thought to do this? So happy to have run into your work. Thank you for sharing your amazing creativity!

    ReplyDelete