Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My First December Daily

Hey there everyone, i'm sharing one of my Teresa Collins Designs DT projects today.  I have never made a December Daily and I knew as soon as I saw the Christmas Cottage line with all the goodies that I must make one.  I'm going to share a couple of photos with you then you can head over to the Teresa Collins Design team blog and see how you can recreate this album.

Up first a couple pics of the cover and binding.




A few of the inside of the mini album.





Ok so there are a couple of photos over on TCD blog, so head over that way, get your instructions and let me know what you think :)

Stacy

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful book to capture all the special holiday memories. Thankyou so much for sharing your wonderful tutorial. I am hoping to make one so this will be such a help.

    ReplyDelete