Wednesday, February 20, 2013

All About A Boy Envelope Mini

Hey there everyone, just wanted to share a fun little envelope mini album that I created using Echo Park's All About A Boy line.

This line is super fun, I love the way the belt and denim add that little extra to the album.


Here is a little side view for you.  The denim is wrapped on the spine that is re-enforced with tyvek.  There is a belt on the front cover and the back cover.



A couple of the inside pages for you, TONS of pockets for photos and journaling and fun pull outs!



This album will be available on ebay later on today.  Here is a link to my ebay page HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today!
~Stacy

1 comment:

  1. Stacy that's adorable. I love it. I need to make a few boy albums and that gave me lots of ideas. Toooo cute!

    ReplyDelete