Monday, February 4, 2013

Love Tags

Good morning everyone.  Over the next couple of weeks The Twinery has some super fabulous creations and ideas coming your way!  Today on the blog you will see tag ideas for Valentine's Day.  You can tie them on a gift bag, or simply put them on a box of chocolates for your sweetheart!


This first tag I used Blossom Twine up the side of my tag.  Once I was done inking and stamping my tag, I punched small holes along the side and simply ran the twine through the holes and tied it in a small knot at the top and bottom.



This next tag is simply perfect to place on top of a box of chocolates.  I used Pink Sorbert Twine from The Twinery and the Pink Paislee Valentine paper I grabbed at our LSS The Scrapbooking Studio.  They also carry The Twinery Twine in case you local girls are looking for it!


Thanks for stopping by today.  Make sure you hop on over to The Twinery blog and see what is going on there all week......did I mention there might be prizes!!!!!!

~Stacy

2 comments: