Monday, February 11, 2013

Upcoming Mini Album Classes

Hey there everyone, just taking a minute to share a couple of my mini album classes coming up at The Scrapbooking Studio in March.

Up first this fabulous Our Story mini album using the new Teresa Collins She Said line.  This class has 24 spots so if you can't make it but want the kit with instructions and photos just let us know.  Call The Scrapbooking Studio to get your spot at 309-736-7242.


Later on in the month on March 24th at 1pm join me to create this fun little mini album using Authentique's Renew paper line.  There are about 12 spots left so get your spot saved today.





Thanks for stopping by, see you in class!

~Stacy

6 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! Two more beautiful minis! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love She said kit from the mini class coming up. I live in Fishers IN would love to attend just a little too far. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa wish you lived closer so you could come and hang with us. If you call the store they can take your mailing info and payment info over the phone. Once the class is done I will mail it out to you.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Stacy,
      I will call tomorrow!!! Can't wait

      Delete
  3. Appreciation to my father who told me concerning this weblog, this web
    site is actually awesome.

    my webpage :: view it now

    ReplyDelete