Tuesday, May 28, 2013

New Sold Twine from The Twinery!!!

Good morning everyone, we have some AMAZING new colors of twine that we got the ok to share with you this week!!!!  Check out all of these uber fabulous colors!!

Can I just tell you that i'm totally digging the new solid twine!  (Just a note for you.....Solid Midnight Blue & Solid Maraschino are PERFECT for 4th of July projects) :)

So our task this week was to create something springy! I don't know about where all of you live, but here in the midwest our spring has been super cold and rainy for the past 3 days straight!  For my Spring project I created a birthday card for my sister since her birthday is this week.  

I thought the flowers made this birthday card a little springy.  The hard part of this card aside from getting a good photos since it has rained 24/7 was picking out which color of the new solid twine I was going to use.  Five of the new twine worked perfect but on this one I went with Solid Pink Sorbet.

Supplies Used:
Bazzill Cardstock
Xyron Adhesive
Echo Park Paper- Here & Now
Ranger Ink - (Archival-Saffron & Distress Ink-Vintage Photo)
Stamper Anonymous- Simple Sayings

Thanks so much for stopping by today, have a wonderful day!

~Stacy

1 comment:

  1. Your method of telling the whole thing in this
    piece of writing is really nice, every one can effortlessly be aware of it, Thanks a lot.


    my website - www.babesflick.com

    ReplyDelete