Friday, May 24, 2013

Xyron & Bo Bunny Team Up

Good morning fellow bloggers!  This week the Xyron DT has been playing with Bo Bunny collections!  There are tons of amazing projects, stop over and check them out HERE on Beth's blog where all of us Xyron DT hang out :)



For my project I created with the line Trail Mix.  This line was perfect for me to alter a little something with because I knew my mother would LOVE anything made with this line.  I picked up this wooden plaque and began to get busy!  Here is the wooden plaque before I began creating!


I traced this shape onto a piece of the pattern paper and cut it out.



The next step was to place the adhsive on it.  I simply ran the pattern paper through my Xyron Creatopia and the placed it on top of the wooden plaque.

Once I had the paper on it was time for the fun part of decorating it.  I loved the paper and die cut images with this line.  Here is what I came up with when I was done.
A little close up of the altered tag at the top of the plaque.

Supplies Used:
Xyron - Creatopia, Mega Runner & Adhesive Dots
Bo Bunny- Trail Mix line
Maya Road - Burlap Ribbon
Ranger- Distress Ink (Walnut Stain)

Thanks for stopping by today!  Make sure you hop on over to Sharon Hayes Callis & Jen Goode's blogs today as well!

Stacy








5 comments:

  1. Cute idea! Love the look of this project, Stacy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool idea ! Love the Trial Mix line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much foг this. I'm a blogger out of Zwolle, Netherlands and what you've sаid here on blogger.
    com couldn't be said much better. Going through this article kinda reminds me of my old roomie, Sylvia. He always kept preaching about this. I will definitely send these ideas to him. Pretty sure he will have a good time reading this. I am grateful to you you for sharing this.

    Feel free to surf to my site :: portable pizza oven

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great father's day gift idea. Love how much that paper looks like wood and how you decorated the board. Great job.

    ReplyDelete