Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Taggin' It with Echo Park & Graphic 45

Hey there everyone!  The other day the UPS man brought my box of Echo Park & Carta Bella goodies.  The super cool line that Graphic 45 designed Transatlantique was inside.  Today I took it out of the package and started creating with one of the large Graphic 45 tags from the tag album. Here is the finished project!


I inked the edges and the pattern papers with Ranger Distress Ink (Walnut Stain & Vintage Photo).  I then cut out some of the images, popped them up or rolled the paper over.  I added a metal hinge and metal key, along with one of the chipboard pieces from the Staples.
 

At the top of the tag is where I tied the key on along with making one of the sticker tags into a chipboard tag.


Supplies Used:
Xyron adhesive
Graphic 45/Echo Park Transatlantique Paper
Graphic 45 Staples (metal key, hinge & chipboard button)
Ranger Ink - Walnut Stain & Vintage Photo

Thanks for stopping by today, have a wonderful day!
~Stacy

4 comments:

  1. This a very cool tag. I love all the layers and the vintage manly feel of the tag. The distress ink really makes this tag shine IMO. I'm going to follow your blog :) and look forward to seeing more of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tab--I love the Statue of Liberty.....one of my all time favorite sites in the US.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is really nice. Love these papers!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stacy! I just discovered your you tube channel, and loving it, so thought I'd stop over here! Love your work, and thanks for the great tutorials!!

    ReplyDelete