Sunday, August 25, 2013

Summer Fun } Graphic 45 Tropical Tavelogue

Hey there everyone, just a quick post because I wanted to share a fun tag that I created with some fun Graphic 45 paper that  I picked up at The Scrapbooking Studio.  This line from Graphic 45 is so fun and bright!  Mix that with one of the tag from the Large Tag Album and you can't go wrong.

I had some netting in my stash which was the perfect accent to place on the tag with all of the fussy cut elements on there.  This would be so much fun to place on a layout as a handmade embellishment.....now if I could just get away to a beach!!

Supplies Used:
Graphic 45 Tropical Travelogue
Graphic 45 Large Tag
Ranger Distress Ink
Xyron Adhesive & foam pop dots

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment