Thursday, August 1, 2013


Hello everyone, thanks for stopping by today!  I'm sharing with you one of my mini albums that I created for CHA with the new Teresa Collins line Family Stories.  I'm loving the colors in this line, the fun embellishments & of course the design on all of the pattern papers.  You can check out the line HERE!

I'm so lucky that my SIL gave me some photos to use for my project....but in return I told her she can have the mini album when I get it back!

So here is a peak at the cover.  I loved layering all of the chipboard stickers and diecut pieces.  I added the Daisy Bunch off the the left by using one of the Die-Namites dies.




Now for the inside....you can see that I created pockets behind photos for journaling tags below.

Another pocket on this page to allow for more photos and also a fun hinge photo mat to hide yes more photos and journaling underneath!



The fabulous envelopes with all of the new collections are a great addition to any mini album.  You can simply insert them as free flowing pages to tuck little treasures in!
 


Supplies Used:
Teresa Collins- Family Stories
Xyron - Mega Runner
We R Memory Keepers - Cinch
Die-Namites - Daisy Bunch Die

Thanks so much for stopping by today, hope you have a wonderful day!

~Stacy

2 comments: