Monday, October 28, 2013

Art Anthology Christmas Taggin' It

Hey there everyone....yes i'm psting a Christmas project today.  You see it snowed here in the midwest the other day and I actually bought my first Christmas gift so I was kind of in the holiday mood!  I even had the crazy thought of wanting to put my tree up (I didn't because hubby would have had me commited)!!

I created this tag and a fun tutorial of how to create this tag on my youtube channel and also on the new Art Anthology youtube channel.  If you have a moment please hop on over and follow the new Art Anthology channel HERE!!

Ok so let's check out the tag, it's the perfect way to add a little something special to any Holiday gift that you give this year!

I will list out the supplies I used so that you can gather them and get busy on your one of a kind gift tags for the season!

Supplies Used-
Blizzard Dimensional Crystal
Colorations Spray - Pesto & Cinnamon Toast
Velvet Dimensional Paint - Truffle & Cotton
Ranger - #8 Manilia Tag
Stampers Anonymous - Classics #10 Stamp Set
May Arts - Misc Ribbon
Seam Binding

You can grab all of the goodies to create this tag at The Scrapbooking Studio Online store HERE!

Here is the link for you to check out the video!


Thanks for stopping by today, have a fabulous day!

~Stacy


No comments:

Post a Comment