Monday, October 7, 2013

Halloween Parade } Xyron & Doodlebug Team Up

Happy Monday everyone. I have a couple of fun little cards perfect for any of your spooks for Halloween!  This week Xyron and Doodlebug Design have teamed up to bring you some super cute and fun projects!  

I created with the fun and colorful Doodlebug Halloween Parade collection.  I have to say I love the fun flair and 3D stickers in this collection.

Here are the fun little cards I created!  The stickers with this collection are so much fun and pretty much make up the entire top card.


How about those yummy bling on the upper right of this card.  The pumpkin on the left side of the card below is a 3D sticker, and I thought it went perfect with the pumpkins on the sticker.


A big thanks to Doodlebug for sharing some of your fabulous products with us!

Supplies Used:
Xyron - Mega Runner
Doodlebug Design - Halloween Parade

Have a fabulous day!
~Stacy

1 comment:

  1. Wow, there are a fantastic card, so fun, I love them!

    ReplyDelete