Tuesday, April 15, 2014

It's A Celebration }Clear Scraps Creating Made Easy

Hey everyone today i'm sharing my second project that I created with this months amazing kit from Clear Scraps Creating Made Easy Kit Club!!  I LOVE mini albums and the 4x4 Chipboard Regular Album in this kit...well I had so much fun with it!!  My grandsons birthday is in the Summer and now I have an album waiting to be filled with those fun photos!!
For this album I used the fun paper line from Carta Bella It's A Celebration.  I'm an inker....I mean I ink everything in my albums. 
April chipboard album cover
Now how about some photos of the inside of the album!!
April chipboard album kit 1-2
April chipboard album kit 3-4
April chipboard album kit 5-6
April chipboard album kit 7-8
April chipboard album 9-10
I created small pockets on some of the pages to insert my photo mats in.  I love to use the images or journaling pieces from paper collections as page inserts inside of my mini albums also.  I used some May Arts ribbon to bind my album simply by punching the holes back in the album after I adhered my pattern paper to it.

Supplies Used:
Ranger Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Xyron - Mega Runner
Carta Bella - It's A Celebration
May Arts - Ribbon
Thanks for stopping by today, see you next month with another amazing kit!!
~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment