Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Petaloo & Xyron make Eggs-tra Special Easter Projects

Hello everyone and thanks for stopping by today.  I'm so excited to share my first post with you as part of the Petaloo Design Team.  I've been working on a couple of Easter projects.  For this first project I found a paper mache egg and turned it into a beautfiul home decor piece.  To start this project I simply tied some May Arts ribbon in a know around the egg itself, then started to glue the flowers on with my liquid glue from Xyron.  Once I was finished I tied the ribbon in a bow at the top ofthe egg.  You can set this project out or hang it from the ribbon.
Easter_Petaloo1
Supplies Used:
Petaloo - Velvet Hydrangeas (Violet & Sage)
May Arts - Green ribbon
Paper Mache Egg 4"

I love to make tags so that is my next project to share with you. The Graphic 45 Sweet Sentiments collection was the perfect collection for this Easter tag.
Easter_Petaloo2
Easter_Petaloo3
Easter_Petaloo4
Supplies Used:
Petallo - Botanica Collection Floral Ephemera (Lav/Purple)
Graphic 45 - Sweet Sentiments
May Arts - Green ribbon
Ranger - #8 Manila Tag

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today, I hope you give one or both of these Easter projects a try!  Have a wonderful day.
~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment