Friday, July 18, 2014

Beautiful Moments } Basically Bare

Hello everyone, thanks for stopping by today.  I'm sharing a mini album that I created using a fun mini album from Basically Bare along with The Story Of Us collection from Simple Stories along with a few embellishments from Petaloo and May Arts.  How about we start with the cover of the album.  I have inked all of the pattern paper with Ranger Distress Ink (Walnut Stain) and placed everything down on the album using my Xyron Mega Runner.  To adhere the flowers I used the Xyron high tack glue dots. 


Now for the inside of the album.....tons of pockets (including the envelopes inside of the mini album).


You can see I cut all of the 3x4 and 4x6 elements from the collection and place them in the album as smaller pages.


Some of the pages I turned into pockets which are perfect for you to place photo mats and journaling cards inside. 





This album would make the perfect one of a kind wedding gift for the new couple.

Supplies Used:
Simple Stories - The Story Of Us
May Arts - Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by today, hope you have an amazing day!
~Stacy


No comments:

Post a Comment