Friday, July 4, 2014

#hashtags #selfie #instagram

Hey there everyone, thanks for stopping by today.  I have this amazing stamp set from Lawn Fawn sent to us for a blog hop that Xyron and Lawn Fawn are doing this week.  Make sure you stop by both Xyron and Lawn Fawns blogs this week to see all the amazing projects!!  Xyron is having amazing give-a-ways also!!!I have to say that i'm totally hooked on instagram, selfies and yes #hashtags!!  I picked the stamp set from Lawn Fawn called #Awesome......and you guessed it, lots of possibilities to use the # with!!!!  I had this super cute October Afternoon Daily Flash Girl Talk paper that I got from The Scrapbooking Studio and it was perfect with the stamp set!!  Hubby and I never had pics together it always seemed that one of us was taking pics with the camera....until the selfie movement, so now I have photos of the two of us to finally scrapbook!



I layered the pattern papers up behind our selfie photo.  Here you can see one of the stamps I used....this stamp set is #Awesome!!!


Just another close up view below.


Supplies Used:
Xyron - Mega Runner & Foam square pop dots
Ranger - Distress Ink (walnut stain)
May Arts - Ribbon
Bazzill - Cardstock

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, get out there and start taking those selfie pics and get scrapping!!

#Stacy

3 comments:

  1. Great layout, love your colors, papers and elements.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful fun layout with great quotes. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun layout. Love the layering.

    ReplyDelete