Tuesday, July 29, 2014

#determined } Art Journal

Hey there everyone, thanks for stopping by today.  I have created an art journal page to share with you today using the super fun products from Art Anthology.  I created this page to help me stay focused and determined on some fitness goals and changing some of my not so healthy habits.

I first started by spraying water all over both pages, then grabbed my Colorations Sprays and misted colors here and there on the page.  The colors I used are Glorious, Heart & Juicy,  Next I grabbed my stencils and Art Anthology gesso to create the days of the week on the left side of the page.  Once the gesso was dry I stamped some images using Archival ink along with a couple of Stampers Anonymous sets (Mini Classics & Word Text). Here is how my journal pages turned out.


So once I was done stamping I then took my white signo gel pen and drew some circles and arrows on the page.  I wanted a little pop of orange so I grabbes another stencil along with the Tango Velvet Dimensional Paint for that.



Hopefully this journal page will help me stay focused and determined!!

Supplies Used:
Art Anthology - gesso, Tango Velvet Dimensional Paint, Colorations Sprays (Glorious, Heart & Juicy)
Stampers Anonymous - Mini Classics & Word Text
Signo - White gel pen

Thanks so much for stopping by today, maybe this will help some of you stay focused on your goals!
~Stacy


1 comment:

  1. I love the colors you used on your art journal page! Actually, I love everything about it! Do you do videos of you making art journal pages? If you don't, would you consider doing such a thing? I find it fun - and relaxing- watching the pages come alive!

    ReplyDelete