Thursday, November 20, 2014

Dash Away

Hello everyone, today i'm sharing a Christmas card that I created today for my post over on the Die-namites blog.   Since Christmas will be here before we know it, I started slowly working on my cards....hopefully I won't have to buy boxed cards this year!!

I just got this super cool die in the mail and knew that I had to break it out and use it.  The detail on this one is AMAZING!!!!  This die it called Beuatiful Ornament and you can grab it HERE online!


So for my Christmas card I used the new line from Graphic 45 Twas The Night Before Christmas, which was the perfect fit for this ornament.  I cut 2 ornaments out.  One in green for the top and the other in the red for the ornament itself.  I also popped this up off the card to make it stand out a little more.



Supplies Used:
Die-namites - Beautiful Ornament
May Arts - Green ribbon
Xyron - Mega Runner & foam squares

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today, hope this inspires you to start or finish your Christmas cards.

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment