Monday, November 3, 2014

Fall Family Mini

Hello everyone, thanks for stopping by today.  I'm sharing a cute little mini album perfect for those Fall photos or photos for you upcoming Thanksgiving Holiday Dinner.

I love this super cute line from Simple Stories so that is the line that I created this album with.  I used the pattern paper itself as the base instead of adhering it to any chipboard.  I cut the album to 6" x 8" and then used my We R Memory Keepers Cinch machine to do the binding.

Fall petaloo mini1

The "Family" image on the front was cut apart from one of the sheets of paper and I also cut apart some of the saying from the same sheet.  I used my Xyron foam squares to pop all of those up.  The Petaloo Burlap Mixed Texture Layers (Amber) and the amazing Cluster Berriers add the perfect touch to the cover. I used the liquid glue from Xyron to adhere my flowers to the cover.

Fall petaloo mini2

On the black coil binding I tied some May Arts ribbon (brown) to give the coil a little extra something also.

Fall petaloo mini3

Now my Thanksgiving mini album is ready to go....just insert photos!!!
Supplies Used:
Petaloo - Berry Clusters, Mixed Texture layers (amber)
Simple Stories - Sweater Weather
Xyron - Foam suqares & liquid glue
May Arts - Brown ribbon
Thanks so much for stopping by today, don't forget to add flowers to the cover of your next mini album!!

~Stac

No comments:

Post a Comment