Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Holidays Treat Box

Hey there everyone, thanks for stopping by today.  Xyron has lots of Holiday projects for you.....30 days!!! Make sure you stop by the Xyron facebook page to get a link everyday for the Holiday project of the day!



Candy treat boxes are such a fun and cute thing to give around the Holiday season.....I mean who doesn't love candy???  That is the project i'm sharing with you today.  Lets start with the finished project, then I will share with you how I made them.


Gather all of your supplies...I used Xyron Mega Runner, foam squares & 510 Create A Sticker SRM boxes, Simple Stories paper, Tim Holtz goodies, May Arts ribbon, and of course M&M's.


Cut your pattern paper about 1/4" smaller then the box you are using.  Ink your edges before you place the adhesive on the back.



Run your pattern paper through the Xyron 5" Create A Sticker Max.


Center the paper on the box.


I added a small strip of pattern paper around the box toward the bottom.  For this I simply ran the paper through my Xyron 1.5" Create A Sticker.


Now the fun part....adding tags and charms.  I inked the tag and used the Xyron Mega Runner for the sentiment.  The heart I popped up with a foam square from the Teresa Collins Adhesive Kit.



I tied the May Arts ribbon in a bow around the box, then added the tag using some of my Tim Holtz goodies in my stash.


Here is the view of the front of the box under the tag.


I created two boxes of candy and here is the other one.


Supplies Used:
Xyron - 1.5" Create A Sticker, Teresa Collins Adhesive Kit, 5" Create A Sticker Max
SRM - Clear Boxes
May Arts - Green ribbon
Simple Stories - DIY Christmas
Idea-ology - Tim Holtz (charms, flashcards)
Ranger - Distress Ink (walnut stain)
M&M's

Thanks so much for stopping by today, Happy Thanksgiving!!
~Stacy

1 comment: