Monday, June 20, 2011

A little Echo Park & SRM Sticker fun } 70's Summer

I have had so much fun making this fun little Summer mini!! I totally love the new Country Drive line from Echo Park, and together with some super fun SRM stickers....well you can't go wrong. There are lots of pics of this creation, but i'll try and be quick!!! So here we go....




















So the goodies used on this project: My new favorite distress ink color (wild honey), Echo Park Country Drive, SRM stickers (summer), Letters (thickers, MLS, October Afternoon, Cosmo Cricket, Sass, Twinery twine, Tim Holtz stamps, Wendy Vecchi stamps, Ranger archival ink (black), Xyron adhesive (the new Mega Runner).


Well thanks for stopping by, have a fabulous day!!

7 comments:

  1. Love love loveeeeeeeeeeee this! i loveeeeeeeeee the colors and all the fun photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just a stunning mini, love it to bits :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your book turned out perfect...glad I got to see in progress.....i got a lot done too...but I need a new blog--and have not gotten that taken care of.....ksh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute...finished my Dec daily last week. It is a lot thicker than I imagined so it doesn't close very well. Will call u really soon about Tim coming to look at my house. It's falling apart. Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is awesome! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a fabulous mini album. Love how you've used our SRM Stickers. Love it!

    ReplyDelete