Wednesday, June 1, 2011

WOOHOO!!! Nikki Sivils GDT :):):)

Hey there everyone and welcome to June!!! I have some super fun news to share today.....I'm going to be a guest designer for Nikki Sivils!!! WOOHOO!! She had a sketch up at the beginning of May and my entry was picked. What a fun way to start my day. Not only that but check this out...




What a fun little sneak of her new lines to come this July!!! Can't wait to see the new stuff and meet her and some of her Diva's at CHA!!!

Thanks for stopping by, have a fabulous day.

10 comments:

  1. Congrats Stacy!!!
    Welcome in the team of Nikki Sivils, it's great to work with her!
    X Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot woot! Congrats, Stacy! So happy for you! :-)

    Hugs...
    Deana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having trouble leaving a comment with my google account, so that's why I finally left it anonymously! :-)

    Hugs...
    Deana

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats Stacy!!!! that is sooo exciting!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Stacy!
    Was waiting for you to post this! LOL!!
    What FUN! Hey, you're going to CHA-Chicago?! So am I - we need to meet up!
    MargieH

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew you would get it!!
    Very excited for you!!
    She is so sweet I got to email her via the last CHA online when she was the quest for the cyber CHA!!
    Can't wait to see all your creations as the GDT!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to you, so well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Stacy!!!!So well deserved!!!
    Very excited for you!!
    Have a wonderful day!!!
    Kisses and huges from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete