Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Few Of My Favorite Things & Sketchabilities = Letter Fun :)

Hey there everyone, today i'm sharing a fun layout I created using Sketchabilities #50 and it's my second GDT project for These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things. So the sketch from Karan is of course super fabulous as always!! I put that to great use to show of one of my favorite collections!!! LETTER STICKERS :):):) Yes I must say it.....i'm a letter sticker junkie!!!! So here is the sketch Karan gave us to work with.




So here is my take on the sketch with just a small portion of my letter stickers :)




So the yummy goodies I used on this layout are: Echo Park paper - Summer Days paper, chipboard & brads, Letter Stickers - Pink Paislee (white), Echo Park (yellow), Sass (yellow outlined in black), and for the inking Ranger (brushed corduroy).



Well thanks so much for stopping by...make sure you head over to My Fav Things & Sketchabilities and leave some love for the girls.

5 comments:

  1. I am SO IN LOVE with your lo about your alpha collection!!! You ROCKED it girl!! Thanks soooooooooooo much Stacy for being our guest this month! You are AMAZING! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color combo you used on this layout. Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning, Stacy! I received a blog award from a friend, and I am passing it along to you! Please check out my blog for details (and to grab the blinkie...) http://elendae.wordpress.com/

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So darling, Stacy! Hope you're enjoying your 4th! :-)

    ReplyDelete