Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Friend, Confidant, Crony } Jillibean Soup

Good morning everyone. Hope you are all having a great week so far. I was working on a mini album of my daughter and her best friend. I had asked my daughter and her best friend to pick out about 10 pic of the two of them. The picture on this layout is one that they had picked. I loved it so much I had to print an extra copy to do a layout with.

I used some of my yummy new Jillibean Soup Sweet & Sour Soup line. This line is way to fun, and love how it looks with my photo. Here is the layout I came up with and a couple of close up shots as well.







Loving the corrugated letters from Jillibean as well. They ink up so nice :) So here are the supplies used on this one: Jillibean Soup - Sweet & Sour Soup line, White Corrugated alphas & kraft mini brown alphas, Xyron adhesive & Ranger vintage photo distress ink.



Thanks so much for stopping by today, hope you all have a fabulous day!



~Stacy

3 comments:

  1. Wow Stacy...a layout! LOL!!
    Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, as always! I just got the corrugated flowers, buttons, and circles...love them! They are so fun to alter :) I love your little cluster of embellies, and what a great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeee this Stacy!! I loveeeeeeeeee the photo, the colors and the alphas! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete