Thursday, July 4, 2013

Red, White & Blue } Teresa Collins

Hello everyone, today is my day up on the Teresa Collins Design blog.  I created with the yummy Stationery Noted collection which is perfect for the 4th Of July projects.  I created this card for my mom since her birthday was yesterday.

 

I love how the little garland looks across the card, not to mention the little owl I fussy cut out of the paper.
I did a little layering with my Sizzix dies in the center of the card.  The die cut from the collection were simply a perfect accent to the center of the card.

I added a little white seam binding in a bow to the lower right of the card, and of course I popped up all of the images in the center (even the garland)!


Hope on over to the Teresa Collins Designs team blog and get a little more detail on how to create this one.

~Stacy

1 comment: