Monday, July 15, 2013

Teresa Collins CHA Sneak Peak Week } Santa's List

Hello there everyone!!!  You are in for some wonderful sneak peaks this week.....yes Teresa Collins is showing off all of her totally amazing, uber fabulous creations that you will be able to get your hands on SOON!!!

What better way to start the week with a little Christmas In July!!  Teresa's new Christmas line is called Santa's List and it is just super cute......check it out!

Ok so what is my favorite thing about this one??????  Really I don't even know where to start.  The colors are wonderful, of course I totally dig the file folders, I love the bits of green in this one.  The brads are perfect for my first creation that I made with this one....oh and the yummy chipboard stickers...and OMG the cute little bags!!!  Oh I could just go on and on and on.........

Here is a peak of my creative mess on my countertop while I was whipping out a couple of mini albums for CHA.

So I know all of you want to get your hands on this, and here is your chance.  Teresa is giving away an entire collection.....YES you read that right.....an entire collection.  Head on over to Teresa's blog HERE and see how this fabulous collection could be yours!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Stacy


No comments:

Post a Comment