Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Xyron's new Teresa Collins Adhesive Kit } Santa's List

Hey there everyone.  Today i'm sharing a project that I created for Xyron with the new amazing Adhesive Kit.  This kit is totally rockin'!!!  It has a sticker maker, adhesive runner, liquid glue, foam pop dots, adhesive eraser & high tack double sided tape!!  I know its AMAZING :)

So I was lucky enough to get to create with this kit and LOVE all of the adhesive that comes in it.  For my project I used the new line from Teresa Collins Santa's List to create a gift box.



Here are a couple of different photos for you.




So I wanted to make sure you got a chance to see the kit itself so I did a little video tutorial for you of this project.  You can check it out on my youtube channel.


Supplies Used:
Xyron - TC Adhesive Kit
Teresa Collins - Santa's List Collection

Thanks for stopping by today, hope you enjoy the video!
~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment