Friday, May 23, 2014

Basically Bare Artful Binder

Hello there everyone thanks for stopping by today.  I'm going to share my Basically Bare altered Artful Binder with you today.  My daughter just had her first prom so I don't have all of the pictures developed yet, but I now have a mini album ready to go as soon as I get them!!  I thought the Basically Bare dress from was a great embellishment for this cover also.  Lets start with the cover.
Prom cover copy
As you can see from the above photo, I tied some amazing May Arts ribbon along the side to jazz it up a little.  Here is a peak of the inside.
prom1 copy
I love to add pockets and journaling tags to my mini albums.
prom2 copy
Another fun thing to add to any mini album are fun ways to hide your photos and journaling spot in.  You can simply add any scrap of cardstock or paper and only adhere across the top and bottom which allows you to side your photos behind.
prom5 copy
You can also adhere your photo mats along the sides and bottom and put your journaling cards behind the photos.
prom6 copy
prom7 copy
This last page I simply added stickers and left open space so that my daughter could write more about her first prom.
prom8 copy
Supplies Used:
Basically Bare - Artful Binder & Dress Form
May Arts - Ribbon
Xyron - Mega Runner
Echo Park Capture Life Collection
Thanks so much for stopping by today, have a wonderful day!
~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment