Sunday, May 4, 2014

Boatloads Of Fun } Petaloo & Authentique

Hello everyone, thanks for stopping by today.  I'm sharing my project that I created with the amazing Petaloo goodies and Authentique Anchored collection.  When I opened the package and saw the flowers and that pattern paper, I knew I find to find something cool to alter.  I was walking through the store and saw this wooden unfinished boat.....yep had to have it!!!  I simply adore the way this turned out!  Let's start out with what the finished project looks like first.
Petaloo_Authentique1
I have a few photos of different views as well since there is so much to see on this one.
Petaloo_Authentique3
To start this project I painted the boat white, then took my Walnut Stain distress ink and blending tool and inked areas of the boat.  I used the Authentique Anchored collection and adhered it to the outsides and inside of the boat.  Of course since there was the little ledge in the boat when I stood it up I thought a mini album would be the perfect addition to that ledge.  On the bottom of the boat I had some netting in my stash and added that fisrt then it was time to have some Petaloo fun.  I started by placing the flowers on first.  For this I used Petaloo Darjeeling Petities (Teastaine) and Darjeeling Mini Mix (Teastaine & Dahlias).  Once I had the flowers placed I added the glass jar of sand and then placed the Petaloo Sea Shells around the jar and flowers.
Petaloo_Authentique2
Now onto the mini album.  We are taking a trip this Summer and this will be perfect for our beach photos!
Petaloo_Authentique4
The covers are created using chipboard that I covered with the Authentique Anchored collection.  The papers and stickers from this line are simply amazing!!  The binding of the album was done using the Cinch machine.
Petaloo_Authentique5
I used all of the same flowers on the mini album as I did on the boat itself.  On the binding I added the fabulous Petaloo Fancy Trims in Taupe that really sets the album off.
The inside of the album I used the pattern paper as the pages.
Petaloo_Authentique album1
Petaloo_Authentique album2
Petaloo_Authentique album3
Petaloo_Authentique album4
Supplies Used:
Petaloo -
Fancy Trims (Taupe)
SeaShell Bag
Darjeeling Petites (Teastaine)
Darjeeling Mini Mix (Teastaine & Dahlias)
Authentique - Anchored Collection

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today, hope you have a wonderful day!
~Stacy


1 comment:

  1. This is darling Stacy. Love how the little book fits inside.

    ReplyDelete