Saturday, May 31, 2014

Dream Journal Page } Art Anthology

Hey there everyone, Stacy here with you today to share a funky fun art journal page that I have created.  I saw this quote somewhere in my facebook travels and simply loved it, so I wrote it down and used it on this journal page.  I started simply by sraying my page with the Art Anthology Colorations Sprays.  I used 4 different colors and started out lightly then just kept spraying over and over until I got the look that I wanted.  I didnt heat set this time between layers either, I just let it air dry to see if it gave it a different look.  I do notice that by not heat setting it or using any paper towels on this page I don't have the "markings" from the paper towel roll that I end up with sometimes.  Also by not heat setting it and spraying lightly each time the corners of my journal page didn't curl as much.
May 31 -1 copy
Here are a couple of close ups....I did stamp images on the page then went over them with a white pen.
May 31 -2 copy
I did unscrew the cap and try a little splatter action as you can see in the photo below.
May 31 -3 copy
Supplies Used -
Art Anthology Colorations Sprays - (Lark, Grass, Ink Spot &Studio Blue)
Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today, hope you have a colorful day!!
~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment