Thursday, May 15, 2014

This Is Life Journal Page

Hey there everyone, Stacy her today to share an art journal page that I created with a little stamping, Colorations Sprays, Velvet Dimensional Paint, remnant rubs ,stencils.....oh whatever I could find I added.  Here is what my finished art journal page looks like. 
To start this page I misted it with water, then started spraying the Colorations sprays and heat setting until I was happy with the colors.  I used Grape Soda, Salted Carmel & Hottie for the base colors.
May Spring1 copy
Next I used a Dina Wakeley stencil along with the Art Anthology Velvet Dimensional paint (Tango) scattered on the page and let that dry. Once that was dry I took my white gel pen and placed little dots on the paint as you can see in the photo below.
May spring2 copy
I love the Tim Holtz Remnant Rubs and used the life quote ones on this page.  Of course I did a little doodling on the page with dots & X's.  I also used one of Tim's stencils (Arrows) with my white gel pen and black journal pen for a little bit of a different look.  When I stamped the Dyan Reaveley flowers on the page I used Black Archival Ink then when over them with a little white.  I really love how fun this one turned out by adding the remnant rubs on it!
may spring3 copy
Supplies Used:
Art Anthology - Colorations Sprays (Grape Soda, Salted Carmel & Hottie)
Art Anthology - Velvet Dimensional Paint (Tango)
Stencils - (Tim Holtz & Dina Wakley)
Stamps - Dyan Reveley (Fancy Florals) & Tim Holtz (#Hashtags)
Tim Holtz - Remnant Rubs - Life Quotes
Unibal - White gel pen

You can grab all of this fabulous product at The Scrapbooking Studio online HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by today, have a wonderful day!
~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment