Monday, February 28, 2011

I'm So Grateful For You!!!

Hey there everyone.....I know 2 posts in 1 day!!! Well today is my last day as a design team member at Just Imagine Kreaxions Punches so I wanted to share my creation with you today. I started working on this mini album (which the inside is not done yet), I will share the entire album once it's finished....which maybe later today if the mojo keeps flowing:) So the size on my mini is 8 1/2" X 4 3/4" .



On this cover you will find some YUMMY Nikki Sivils paper and stickers from the Beatrice line. Super excited I can now get all of the lines locally at The Scrapbooking Studio :):):):) I did a little stitching on the green background paper before attaching it to my chipboard. I also love ink, so yep I inked everything! The fabulous little butterfiles are from Kreaxion Punches!!! Are they not super cute?!?!?!? The buttons that I have tied onto the binding are Maya Road wooden buttons, which I misted to 3 different colors. Now check out those cool burlap buttons on the bottom....yep those are Nikki's too!!!!

Well i'm off to get the rest of my mini done now!!

~Stacy~~

1 comment:

  1. Very cute!!! Love the papers!!! I can't wait to see the inside when you get it finished!

    ReplyDelete