Monday, February 14, 2011

Sketchabilities Reveal #41

Good morning everyone and Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you all get some good treats today from your sweetheart. So today is reveal day at Sketchabilities. I love this sketch from Karan...it's so much fun. Here is her sketch.



Here is my take on the sketch, I turned the sketch on my layout.


and a close up of the cluster



I love this picture of Tim and Ariel. Tim is rocking the nerd glasses. Every year the dads did a dance that they worked on for 6 weeks before the recital, this year they had to dress up as nerds!!

Supplies used: Cosmo Cricket Social Club line, chipboard & tiny type letters; Bazzill cardstock; Xyron adhesive, Tim Holtz tissue tape, Maya Road chipboard buttons & dollie; Kreaxions Circle Cutter & butterfly punch.

2 comments:

  1. I love what you did with the sketch and the cluster that you created too! I love clusters!!
    Have a great week!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haven't visited your blog in ages!!! love this layout -- gonna add that sketch to my "to do" list. :)

    ReplyDelete