Thursday, February 3, 2011

My One Little Word

So I have had my OLW picked out since the beginning of the year, however since I had first seen Echo Park's For The Record in the works I knew that I wanted to wait until that line came out. I altered this clipboard to showcase my OLW. There is alot that I want to Achieve this year on my list and I have already achieved one thing on my list :)



I found this clipboard in the dollar section at Target!! WOOHOO!! So I started with the background paper and some fabulous Xyron adhesive to get started. I tied a bunch of ribbon around the clip. Once I had all of my paper down it was time to decorate. I used some of the stickers from For The Record, Kreaxions Circle Cutter for the black cicle on the left side,Prima butterflies & pearls, Pink Paislee letters, Tim Holtz buttons & gears from the die cut. Once everything was down I also used Tim Holtz tissue tape around the outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment