Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snowday = Scrapday!!!!

Hey there everyone, well since we are totally snowed in what better way to spend my day then scrapbooking thinking about summer!! I'm super excited to get to play with one of Nikki Sivils new lines: It's Raining It's Pouring. This line was perfect for our water fight that we had last summer during a cookout. Not sure if you can tell in the family picture but we are all totally soaked!! The fabulous news it that you are going to be able to get this locally now!! WOOHOO!! Thanks to The Scrapbooking Studio!



I think you will love this line. So many fun little things to cut out and pop up, and the sticker sheet simply just rocks!! I used Bazzill cardstock, Xyron adhesive & a Stampin' Up marker for the journaling.

3 comments:

  1. I see you are enjoying your snow day! I love this layout the turtle is so fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout. I am going to be getting this paper. This Page sure looks like you.....thank you for sharing....cute cutouts on the page.......snow day snow day--I get one more tomorrow....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute layout and I can't wait to play with this Nikki paper!

    ReplyDelete