Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Just Beachy } The Paperlife Printables :):)

Well Summer is underway....and I don't know about where you live, but it's been super hot here in the Quad Cities!! So I found a fun thing to do to stay cool...SCRAPBOOK!!! I have been creating some mini's lately so i'm sharing another one with you today. I was asked by the talented Amy Coon from The Paperlife to try out some of her FABULOUS new Paperlife Printables. You to can have these super fun papers just stop by The Paperlife blog and check it out ladies!!! So today i'm sharing something I created using the Just Beachy line!!! It is perfect for this time of year. I created this fun Little beach mini album....now if I could only take a trip to the beach.....well that would just be excellent! :)

So check out this super fun cover!!!




I had some chipboard laying around, and cut it into 4x5 pieces. You will need 4 pieces. I used ScraPefect's The Best Glue ever to place the paper on the chipboard. Talk about super easy....just place a strip of glue around all the edges and then smooth out with a paintbrush. That's all there is to it. I sat there and thought to myself how am I going to place the netting on this?? The fine tip from the Best Glue Ever worked perfect for this. I was able to place the glue right where I wanted it without any type of mess.

Check out those shells on the cover....I used the ScraPerfect Embellie Gellie to hold these while placing my glue on them before I placed them on the cover. Now here is the inside of the mini. Is this line and all the little fun elements just not the best!!!! I'm totally loving this page with the surf boards....it's just super cool!!!








The paper of choice for this line is some super fabby printable papers from The Paperlife (which just came out July 1). I mean seriously....loving the vintage look of this line. Way to knock it out of the park Amy!!! So in my book i'm thinking that ScraPerfect & The Paperlife totally rocked my beach album today.

Thanks so much for stopping by, hope you have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

  1. I can beat you on the heat... lol... 118 here yesterday! lol!! :) I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this mini!! So fun and SUMMERY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete