Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fur-rocious Fun with Pebbles

Hey there everyone, well i've been super busy creating this weekend :):) Today i'm going to share with you a layout and an altered dog treat container that I made using Pebbles Cats & Dog line.

Up first is the dog treat container. I had this empty Prima flower container laying around and thought that would make a perfect treat holder. So I first cut a circle for the lid about 3 1/2" in size then used a file to smooth the paper so it was flush. I cut two stripes of paper to place around the center of it and inked it up using Ranger distress ink (brushed corduroy). I ran it through the Xyron Creatopia which made it super easy to stick to the container. I also wanted to create a little tag to pop off the front and this is what my finished project looks like. How about those little paw prints :):) I used the Xyron Design Runner with the Patternz disc to add those to it....they look so cute!!






Next up is the layout....how about this fun letter stickers, you know me I have to have my letter stickers :):):) and i'm loving the chipboard shapes that go with this line!!




Here is a list of the yummy goodies I used on these projects: Pebbles Inc; Cats & Dog paper line, chipboard stickers, ABC stickers, Xyron Mega Runner, Creatopia, Design Runner & Patternz disc, American Crafts; Thickers (black & white), Ranger distress ink (brushed corduroy).

Thanks for stopping by today, hope you have a fabulous day!!!

2 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeeeeeee these!! That treat jar is sooooooooooooooooooo fun! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are both so much fun........love them :)

    ReplyDelete