Saturday, July 30, 2011

Girls Night } Pebbles Inc.

Hey there everyone, I hope that you are all having a fabulous weekend so far. Today I wanted to share with you a layout I created from my daughters formal (the first of many more to come). The girls had so much fun taking pictures and being crazy :)

For this one I used some yummy Pebbles Inc paper. I loved both of the lines Happy Go Lucky & Ever After.....you can see how well they work together.




I created a super fun little pocket on the upper right to slide a journaling tag into. I simply love the felt flowers and flower buttons Pebbles has come out with. The little glitter candy dots work well as the center of your flower button, or simply just as a little added bling on the layout. Of course you all know I love my letter stickers, so yes there are 4 different types of letters on this one. I used some American Crafts thickers (teal & brown), MLS mini alphas (hot pink), and Basic Grey basics (white). I inked up all the paper with some Ranger distress ink, added a few staples to the tab on the journaling tag with the Tim Holtz tiny attacher, used a few border punches, put it all together with the Xyron mega runner and well there you have it.....a fun little layout of the girls!



Thanks for stopping by everyone, hope you all have a wonderful day!

~Stacy~

2 comments:

  1. This is soooooooooooo fun! I loveeeeeee those photos and the colors too!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Stacy! All the elements came together wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete