Saturday, July 23, 2011

School Is Cool } Nikki Sivils

Today I have a super fun project to share with you using Nikki Sivil's new School Is Cool line. Totally love this line and OMG the fun die cuts :):) When I saw this line I had the perfect project in mind. I wanted to create some sort of mini album of my daughters grade school pictures. I was lucky enough to be a CHA this week and finally got to meet Nikki, Katrina & Lanie. You will soon be able to get this line at The Scrapbooking Studio. Amy was lucky enough to get samples while at CHA and thankfully Lanie gave the store samples to the right person to bring back....ME!!! :):) You see they made them safely to my house before going to the store!! I ran the paper through my Xyron Creatopia and mega runner to adhere the paper on the clipboard and the chipboard which made this super easy!

Here is the cover & a up close picture of it, along with the inside pages.















Now how about a couple of fun pics from CHA!! Here is a picture of me and Nikki :)





And here is a pic of the fabulous Katrina Hunt and me!!





I know this was a long post but thanks so much for stopping by, hope you have a fabulous day!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, what an amazing album! Fun pics too, wish I could have gone to CHA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I loveeeeeeeeee this!! Thanks for sharing it with me and Nikki!!! :):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute mini and love the photos from CHA!!! sooo jealous you got to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love how you rocked the Nikki paper! WTG!

    ReplyDelete