Thursday, July 21, 2011

Glamour Girl

Hey there everyone, well it's been a busy week here but I think things are finally getting back to normal. I have been at CHA in Chicago (which was way fun). I finally got to meet so many of my scrappy friends, helped set up the Echo Park booth, and stayed up way to late & got up way to early everyday, took a super fun Ranger class :):) Well now that i'm back home I thought I better get posting some stuff that I had made before I left but didn't have time to schedule :)

So this layout today is a picture of my little punky before her formal. I simply love the colors in this line by Authentique.




Here is the yummy goodies I used on this layout...Authentique Blissful line, Prima swirls, American Crafts Thickers (black), Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher & Dress form die, misc ribbon, and my Xyron adhesive.

Well thanks for stopping by everyone, hope you have a fabulous day!

4 comments:

  1. I have missed you...and you changed the name of your blog...so when I saw it on my roll.. I was like, WHO is this??? LOL LOL LOL!! I loveeeeeeeeee that lo!! LOVING the colors and the dress forms! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Stacy...this is soo gorgeous!!!!! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this layout! I wish the papers came in purple-it would so fit my daughter's Sadies pictures. thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete