Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My first CHA...(pre show)!!

Well I thought today would be a good day to share some pics from my first trip to CHA! I had the BEST time there. It was crazy busy, super fun, inspirational and so much more. I went with Amy from The Scrapbooking Studio (thanks a bunch) :) Ok so the drive well.....it was good until we hit Chicago traffic (which I totally hate), it makes me so nervous. We had meetings which seemed to last pretty much all day on Saturday & Sunday. Starting at 8 am ending around 6 or so, then it was time to meet up with people. We ended up going to sleep around 12 or 1 every night and up at 5, so I was missing my sleep and my good coffee!!

We had dinner with lots of good friends.....there is a pic of all 13 of us girls, which I don't have.



Our huge piece of cake that we all shared :)




Dinner with the Echo Park Crew..Jody, Madison & Nathanael.




I meet Tim Holtz and took a Ranger class....this was super fun!




Helped Set up the Echo Park booth...that was fun, Amy and I laughed so much at these guys!



Amy making things look so pretty!




I finally caught up with Nikki Sivils & Katrina Hunt during set up time :)





Tomorrow I will share some pics of all of the fabulous girls I finally got to meet while I was there. There are some girls that I didn't get to catch up with, hopefully another time.
Thanks for stopping by today, have a great day!
~Stacy~

4 comments:

  1. Great post!!! Always fun to see what's happening before the big show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a blast! Hope you let Madison know about my "contest idea" for next year's CHA show....LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooooooooo fun!! Did you guys go to Claim Jumpers?? That cake piece looks like the "Motherload" cake from there! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun! Someday I hope to make it there!!! :)

    ReplyDelete